Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Truly Christmas Around Here

So joyfully, my very good friend, had a baby this week. We are very excited that baby Nate will share the same birthday as my husband! This is my friend, Carey, who came into my life a few years ago through a mutual friend. We share a lot in common by way of music, toddlers, husbands who love the same sports teams, food, wine and values. We always love being around them and going to concerts and sporting events. There's never a dull moment when we're all together! And since I think of her as my rocker sister, I had to send her a Born To Rock Onesie gift set by one of our favorite designers, Lowleepop!


Anyway, back to Christmas! This year my most popular item was our My Posh Petti's line! They are absolutely gorgeous! Moms from everywhere are ordering these for their daughters from ages infant to 10 years old. They make amazingly beautiful pictures. I had one mom pair a Rockin' Raspberry pettiskirt with Lollipop BabyLegs and The Velvet Marmelade Guitar shirt. Talk about a hip little diva, eh! I love that parents are stepping away from the norm and not dressing their tots in the same old Santa's Reindeer fuzzy wool sweaters. Not that I haven't done it, but I think if we ask ourselves if we'd rather rock out in a cool shirt with guitar on it or some itchy and scratchy wooly sweater, we would rather rock out!

This year, Tate will be sporting his Head Banger Shirt along with his Flames BabyLegs on his arms for not only warmth, but as he says: "Tate Power!" So keep in mind when you buy those BabyLegs, you're not only giving them a darling gift of love, but also one of power!


I have baked and cooked so many days this month, I thought I would buy myself a Christmas gift. Is that selfish? Well, I would normally not do something like that, but I really felt drawn to the Rockin Mom's Diaper Bags. They are so cute, and I'm almost to the point where Tate carries his backpack most of the time. These bags are cute and chic and don't look like the normal "baby" bag, but more like a "babe" bag! And they are great to hide that extra few pounds I always put on this time of year. Could it be the baking????? They are super cool, and super durable! I will do my very best to not spill animal crackers or apple juice in the bottom of this one!

Anyway, all of us Giggle Bug Boutique are just so thrilled how 2008 turned out. We have met so many cool customers this year. It's been so fun to receive letters thanking us for our customer service. Though we love hearing that, customer service is what we pride ourselves on here. I'm a mom and a shopper too! It will always be our number one priority! We look forward to expanding our lines this year! And we look even more forward to sharing 2009 with all friends of Giggle Bug Boutique!

No matter what you're wearing this year, we hope you rock the holidays out!
Peace

No comments: