Friday, December 26, 2008

Have You Loved Your Bugaboo Shoes Today?


Of course, Bugaboo Shoes are near and dear to our hearts here at Giggle Bug Boutique for many reasons. I mean, they were our first step to opening our store. Are you puzzled? Let me start from the beginning!

I spent 13 years in the telecom industry, blah blah blah...When my last baby was born, I knew I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in that industry. More than anything, I wanted to stay home and just be a mom and wife for awhile. After a short time of enjoying my family, my brother called to ask if I wanted to work for his company while I was at home. NO...first of all, who really WANTS to work for their brother???? And second, what part of "I don't want a job outside of my family at the moment" did you not get? Well, this job was a little different.

My brother and his wife went to China in 2005 to adopt their daughter, Josie. While there, they bought 17 pairs of locally made shoes for her. The stylish footwear was such a hit back home in Fishers, IN they decided to return to China a year and a half later to ship some of the shoes back to Indiana to sell, thus the creation of the Bugaboo Shoe Company.

The Bugaboo Shoes now come in 17 styles for boys and girls. Tate loves his Bugaboos so much that some days he refuses to take them off during nap time. All of the shoes are made from breathable lambskin or cowhide leather and lined with pigskin leather. They have a pliable rubber sole; so the shoe moves with the natural motion of little feet. They also have additional cushion around the heal, no need to worry about blisters or rubbing. The toddler shoes have hand sewn soles so they will not split when children are learning to walk.

As I was helping my family by finding boutiques to carry these little darlings, I started meeting some really interesting people. One day, I woke up and realized that I wanted a boutique of my own. Bugaboo Shoes were my first products. In fact, they were my only products as we were creating the store. They were a big part of our inspiration too. They are cute, yet funky and mostly comfortable. That is exactly the kinds of lines we want to carry in our store. They make a huge statement. We've never gone without a comment while Tate has his on.

We have the full line of Bugaboo Shoes. They even have their own department in our store. They are reasonably priced between $28 - $45. Please visit us often and check them out!

Thanks for stopping in!
Cheers to a great new year!
Peace

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.